Fully compatible with Alpinestars innovative active airbag technology Tech-Air®, the Yaguara DRYSTAR® Jacket features a laminated membrane construction for effective waterproof and breathability but without excessive material bulk. Convenient pocket storage options, strategic reinforcements and class-leading protection, inside and out, the Yagura is fully featured for adventure touring.
• Polyamide fabric laminated shell construction.
• 8 ventilation zippers on upper chest, arms back and the side of the body.
• Laminated Drystar® membrane.
• Elbow aramidic fiber reinforcement.
• Large stretch panel on the back of the shoulders and arms to increase flexibility and movement.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Multiple reflective prints to increase night visibility of the rider.
• Touring collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining.
• Pre-curved sleeves construction reduces riding fatigue.
• Chest pad and back compartments (Alpinestars level 1 CE certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE certified back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
• Microfiber comfort edge on collar and cuffs.
• Level 2 CE-certified Bio Air shoulders and elbow protectors.
• Shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard.
• CE Certification 89/686/EEC.
• Compatible with Tech-Air® street system.
• Waist adjustment for improved riding fit.
• Multiple volume adjusters on sleeves.
• Two front hand pockets.
• Seamless chest and hands pockets with gusset.
• Large back utility pocket.
• 2 Front chest pockets.
• New cuff adjustment closure system, features dual hook and loop strap securing system.