Developed specifically for women and fully compatible with Alpinestars innovative active airbag technology Tech-Air®, the STELLA Yagura DRYSTAR® Jacket features a laminated membrane construction for effective waterproofing and breathability without excessive material bulk. Convenient pocket storage options, strategic reinforcements and class-leading protection, inside and out, the STELLA Yagura Jacket is fully featured for adventure touring.
• Compatible with Alpinestars’ class-leading Tech-Air® airbag system.
• The garment is designed with stretch gussets on the arm and sleeves to accommodate jacket’s inflated volume without compromising seam strength or material integrity.
• The jacket’s ergonomic design means that it can be worn without the airbag system for a versatile, personalized fit.
• LED display on sleeve indicating airbag’s operational status, plus internal conduit for system vest’s ECU.
• Internal hook and loop grip closure fixings plus cable conduits in order to seamlessly accommodate airbag system.
• Multi-panel advanced polyamide fabric shell construction for durability and comfort.
• Multi-ventilation zippered openings on arms, back and the side of the body.
• Laminated DRYSTAR® membrane for waterproofing and breathability. The bonded membrane construction makes for lighter garment and reduced material bulk.
• Buckle waist adjustment for improved riding fit.
• Multiple volume adjusters on sleeves for improved fit and to avoid material bunching.
• Two front hand pockets, seamless chest and hands pockets with gusset and large back utility pocket for optimized storage of essential touring items.
• Two front chest pockets and inner waterproof pockets for safe storage of small belongings.
• New cuff adjustment closure system, features dual hook and loop grip strap securing system for rapid and personalized closure.
• Aramidic fiber reinforcement on elbows for durability, seam strength and abrasion resistance.
• Large stretch panel on the back of the shoulders and arms to increase flexibility and movement.
• Chest pad and back compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars level 1 CE certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE certified back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
• Internal Level 2 CE-certified Bio Air shoulders and elbow protectors.
• Newly developed shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection and comfort.
• This garment is CE certified 89/686/EEC.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Multiple reflective prints to increase night visibility of the rider.
• Touring collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining.
• Pre-curved sleeves construction reduces riding fatigue.
• Soft microfiber comfort edge on collar and cuffs.