Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
• Multi-material construction with an advanced poly-fabric textile main shell for excellent abrasion and tear resistance.
• Polyamide stretch panels on chest, back and sleeves for improved performance fit.
• Alpinestars Climate Control System (CCS) features zippered air-vents on shoulders and back to regulate internal temperature and promote airflow.
• Outer shell is reinforced with PU for additional aqua-repellent performance.
• Back compartments supplied with replaceable poly-foam padding (CE-certified Bio-Armor back protector insert available as accessory).
• Nucleon KR-1i and KR-2i. Size S-M use MEDIUM insert. Sizes L-4XL use LARGE.
• Chest compartments come with replaceable poly-foam padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
• Nucleon KR-Ci. Size S-M use XS/S, Size L+ use M/XL.
• Removable CE-certified Bio Armor elbow and shoulder protectors.
• Full, removable long sleeve 80g thermal liner for climate control features inner zippered wallet pocket.
• Integrated, 3D mesh on collar and cuffs for excellent breathability.
• Pre-curved sleeves with accordion flex inserts on the elbows for improved comfort and performance fit.
• External and internal zippered pockets for peace-of-mind closure.
• Reflective detailing on back and arms for improved rider visibility.
• Internal waist connection zipper to allow attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Cuff adjustment includes gusset, Velcro® and semi-auto locking zips for improved range of fit and comfort.
• Elongated rear profiling, plus combined D-ring and Velcro® waist adjustment.
SELECTION AND FITTING
• NOTE: All products shown on this page are sized according to the INTERNATIONAL SIZE listed in the MEN’S APPAREL SIZE CHART