Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
* Technical, elastane stretch mesh main construction is highly breathable and retains shape.
* Strategically positioned Cordura panels for durability and abrasion resistance.
* All components engineered for a reduced material construction garment that is extremely lightweight, slim and highly ventilated.
* Highly versatile, modular and customizable fit for different forms of off-road riding is afforded by:
- Lace sleeve closures
- Removable sleeves
- Full compatibility with BNS protection
* Innovative, CE certified chest protector backed by technical, EVA shock absorbing material which molds to rider’s body shape.
* Premium, CE certified shoulder and elbow/forearm protectors systems feature:
- Thermoformed 3D poly padding for comfort and shock absorption
- Dual protector cup for excellent flexibility and range of movement
- Protector cups are asymmetric to offer extended protection surfaces, which are contoured to ensure a close fit to keep the protection located and reduce rotation.
* Detachable back protector can be removed to further enhance ventilation capabilities or adapted to accommodate BNS.
* Protector panels are constructed from a robust K-RESIN® polymer performance blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight saving properties. Shells are vented and channeled to improve airflow and prevent heat build-up.
* Innovative Cross Lacing System (CLS) for securing sleeves features elastic cord and breathable microfibers to give lightweight and highly customizable fit. CLS significantly reduces risk of arm pump.
* Convenient pull tab loops on shoulders for secure fitment of Alpinestars BNS.
* Elastic kidney with TPR belt system for customized, secure fit.
* Comfort padding on shoulders, chest and kidney area.
* Premium, auto-locking YKK zips for main frontal closure and on detachable sleeves and ensures security.