AMAZON SPECIALIST - SALES SUPPORT ECOMMERCE - ALPINESTARS
Alpinestars is currently seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, sports-minded person to fill a position in our Sales Support department. This position will work in a support role to Alpinestars sales management across all our channels (Moto, Auto, Cycling, Clothing) to optimize Alpinestars presence on the web.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter with ability to learn and adapt to the ever-changing eCommerce environment. Additionally, the ideal candidate must be organized and resourceful with the motivation to create effective sales campaigns.
Job activities include:
• Managing content (images, data files, video) flow to all Alpinestars eCommerce retailers
• Managing all data files for Amazon and for our dealer network participating in 3rd party selling
• Customer service and outbound calls to retail partners
• Order and inventory management
• Developing and executing effective sales campaigns
• Coordination of seasonal product launch and communication materials
• Control management. This includes monitoring the prices of products being sold online, submitting reports to the team.
• Report creation. A portion of your job will involve creation of a variety of reports.
• At least one year previous experience in sales or customer service
• Prior experience on Amazon platforms (Vendor/Seller)
• Previous powersports industry experience preferred
• Computer proficiency: as this position entails a great deal of data entry you must possess strong Excel, Word and Outlook skills
• Familiarity with Full Circle software a plus.
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent attention to detail, the ability to plan strategically and to manage multiple tasks and projects
• Familiar with data management
• Ability to work independently and in a cross-functional environment.
• Basic understanding of Google products such as Webmaster Tools & Analytics would be desirable
• Great writing skills. You’ll be corresponding with both our clients and suppliers
• Creative thinking and problem solving.
This is a full-time position with benefits. We will contact only those candidates selected for further consideration.
To apply for this position, kindly submit your full resume together with a cover letter to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, with AMAZON SPECIALIST in the subject line.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER - ALPINESTARS
• Develop campaigns and vision; implement the strategy throughout creative
• Work on creative art direction and production for all collateral, including concepts, illustration, tradeshow design, posters, ads, invitations, etc
• Collaborate with web designer on creative management for web assets
• Help to set direction for templates and art layouts for the web
• Work directly with Communications to ensure all needs are met
• 3-5 years’ graphic design experience in action sports, preferably motocross • Familiarity with motorcycle culture and/or motorsports • Strong strategic background in developing campaigns • Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) • Capable of working in fast-paced / energetic environment • Ability to work independently and consistently meet deadlines in a steady fashion
Resumes will not be considered without accompanying portfolio.
To apply for this position, kindly submit your full resume together with a cover letter to the e-mail address: email@example.com, with GRAPHIC DESIGNER in the subject line.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.