SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER - AS by DF
As our brand continues to grow, we need a competitive and Sales driven Manager eager to expand the brand's presence throughout the country. To excel, you must thrive in working for a fast-paced, high-growth fashion brand and be motivated to exceed sales targets.
This position is responsible for hitting sales goals for USA & Canada & managing all sales partners. Driving new business & expansion of current distribution network.
This position requires proven sales experience, willingness to travel, and an ability to produce results.
• Motivated team player with proven sales ability to meet and exceed specified sales targets
• Detailed & Organized
• Proficient in reporting & Managing Major Department Store business experience required
• Planning & Allocation of Sales Targets & Budgets
• Managing a team, being able to hire, find, grow a team
• Management of A list Doors & growing the A door network
• Hands on wholesale sales experience required, current relationships required
• Competitive spirit with a desire to grow both personally and professionally
• Exudes a positive, energetic, and can-do anything attitude
• Displays honest and committed character
• Willingness to work flexible hours and travel
• Wholesale: 5 years (Preferred)
• Work authorization: United States (Required)
• Salary commensurate with experience / Plus Bonus Structure for Sales
This is a full time position with awesome benefits, 401(K) and great culture. Please share your salary expectations, history and availability when submitting your resume
To apply for this position, kindly submit your full resume together with a cover letter to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, with HIGH-END CONTEMPORARY FASHION BRAND LOOKING FOR SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER in the subject line.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER - ALPINESTARS
• Develop campaigns and vision; implement the strategy throughout creative
• Work on creative art direction and production for all collateral, including concepts, illustration, tradeshow design, posters, ads, invitations, etc
• Collaborate with web designer on creative management for web assets
• Help to set direction for templates and art layouts for the web
• Work directly with Communications to ensure all needs are met
• 3-5 years’ graphic design experience in action sports, preferably motocross • Familiarity with motorcycle culture and/or motorsports • Strong strategic background in developing campaigns • Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) • Capable of working in fast-paced / energetic environment • Ability to work independently and consistently meet deadlines in a steady fashion
Resumes will not be considered without accompanying portfolio.
To apply for this position, kindly submit your full resume together with a cover letter to the e-mail address: email@example.com, with GRAPHIC DESIGNER in the subject line.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.