Alpinestars is looking for a Senior Video person to add to our in-house team. This person will be focused primarily on content related to our various motorsports lines, from production to post-production processes. They’ll be tasked with creating polished web content and TV commercials in support of our global markets. In order to be considered for this position, you must have a passion for, and understanding of, motorsports.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated and creative person, with a deep knowledge of the motorsports world. He/She must be able to lead a team, while maintaining a desire to go above and beyond. High attention to detail and multi-tasking are a must, and the ability to work under tight deadlines is an absolute necessity.
• Producing/directing content for web, TV & Live events
• Planning shoots involving athletes and product
• Interviews and competition coverage
• Executing projects from concept through delivery
• Overseeing production/post-production
• High proficiency in: Final Cut Pro & Adobe After Effects, Soundtrack Pro, Adobe Encore
• Strong post-workflow knowledge (codecs & conversions)
• Knowledge of most common professional video cameras a must
• HDSLR shooting and photography a plus
• Strong lighting techniques and product photography
• Story construction and storytelling skills
• Interview skills
• Ability to travel throughout the US and internationally (30-40% travel)
• Knowledge of the Motorsports world
• Compression knowledge a plus
• Video standards & basic delivery knowledge a plus
• Motion Graphics (Cinema 4D) knowledge a plus
• Team Player/ability to lead that team
• High attention to detail a must
Please email your resume/CV to email@example.com with the position you are applying for as the subject line.
Excellent opportunity for a motivated, resourceful Accounting Analyst to join thriving motorsports and action sports company, Alpinestars.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Completing schedules for annual audits and corporate tax returns
• Ensuring that company pricing and discount policies are administered correctly
• Training new employees and providing guidance to assigned staff
• Leading process improvement efforts to support efficiency
• Overseeing cash application processes
• Assisting with month and year end close processes
• Providing back-up support to the Head of Finance
• Leading sales commission process
• Translating and presenting analysis of various cost centers to Management
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting , Finance, or Computer Science
• 5+ years of relevant experience in environment
• 3+ years of experience managing staff
• CPA preferred
• Strong knowledge of automated financial systems and internal controls
• Outstanding communication, problem-solving, analytical thinking and multitasking skills
• Expert level Excel skills
• Attention to detail
• AIMS and Full Circle experience a plus
To apply for this position, kindly submit your full resume together with a cover letter to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for as the subject line.
Dealer Developer - Motorcycle Division for a sales territory covering an area within the United Kingdom.
This is a sales job consisting of developing the distribution of Alpinestars’ Products into a territory that will consist of storefronts. Previous successful sales experience is a must. Candidates must be energetic and have the ability to multi-task. The position will report to the Sales Manager for our Motorcycle Department.
Proven successful sales and negotiation experience.
A developed professional sales record.
Ability to focus on long term growth while achieving results.
Ability to analyze sales patterns and implementing actions.
Result orientated and energetic, to positively engage and motivate the sales process.
Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
Knowledge of Action Sports & Outdoor industry.
Passion for motorsports and Brand Building.
Must live in the United Kingdom and within the sales territory & position requires travelling throughout the sales territory. Please note that only applicants residing in the United Kingdom will be considered.
To apply for this position, kindly submit your full resume together with a cover letter to the e-mail address: email@example.com
Alpinestars, a leading manufacturer in high performance and protective apparel for motorsports, has a career opportunity for an enthusiastic, creative and sports-minded person, as Senior Product Apparel Designer.
• Years of Related Professional Experience: +5 years.
• Bachelor's Degree in Apparel related Design or the equivalent combination of education and experience for designing technical sports products or performance apparel.
• Proven track record for designing innovative technical products and collections.
• Expertise in the creation of design packages and execution of product designs.
• A thorough understanding of the research, analysis and design cycles.
• Ability to manage the product and collection cycles.
• Computer programs:- Adobe Illustrator is essential; Any 3D design program (Rhino or Solidworks); Adobe Photoshop and Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Partners with developers to deliver innovative and technologically advanced products.
• Responsibilities will encompass commencing from a written brief and driving the product process from concepts and designs to materials, colours and graphic logo designs selection to deliver the appropriate product for the design brief.
• Ensures the timely completion of assigned products, according to determined product development calendar.
1. Familiarity with sport market trends, product design and development processes to create and execute innovative and technically advanced apparel designs.
2. Ability to review, evaluate, update and assist in the decision making process that leads to product innovation and 3. performance in apparel products.
4. Expertise in textiles and properties, material construction and product costs coupled with manufacturing processes.
5. Excellent sense of styling, attention to detail and colour.
6. A complete understanding of apparel construction.
7. Good communications skills, including the ability to present concepts together with the ability to work as part of a team.
8. Excellent command of English, both written and spoken.
9. A passion for motorsports is an advantage.
Place of Employment: Asolo, Italy.
All applicants must be citizens of an European Union state or possess a valid work permit for Italy. To apply for this position, kindly submit your full resume together with a cover letter and on-line portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.