Alpinestars is seeking enthusiastic, energetic, sports-minded people to fill dealer development positions in our Motorsports division. Applicants must live in the Northeast US.
Candidates must possess:
• Prior knowledge of technical motorcycle product. Also, because riding a motorcycle will give the candidate a better idea of how our products can be applied, riding experience is also preferred.
• The ability to present and sell products to dealers, work trade shows, and attend and consumer events.
• A willingness to commit to a heavy travel schedule.
• Strong communication skills, self-motivation and detail-orientation.
• Compelling presentation skills.
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
• Excellent writing skills, necessary for quick feedback from the field.
• A responsible, positive, and motivated character. You must be someone who enjoys interfacing with customers.
• Ideally, candidates will possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Initiating and maintaining relationships with technical motorcycling dealers in the USA and Canada.
• Representing Alpinestars at trade shows, showcases, and events.
• Educating and working co-operatively with distributor’s sales force and dealership staff.
• Providing field reporting on market trends, product sell-through, and individual dealer feedback.
Only those candidates considered for the interview process will be contacted.
To apply for this position, kindly submit your full resume together with a cover letter to the e-mail address, firstname.lastname@example.org, with Dealer Development (Northeastern USA) in the subject line.
Alpinestars is currently seeking a Junior Video specialist to join its growing creative team. Our ideal candidate is smart, creative, and innovative. He/she can easily generate new, inspiring ideas that resonate with our consumer. The right candidates have a passion to tell a great story through their work and thrive on creating great content. They take pride in producing excellent results and would not settle for anything less than the best. The thrill of building a world-class brand ignites their creativity.
• Assists and completes edits for various projects.
• Selects/flags songs for video usage based on artistic direction.
• Prepares and maintains project folder structure.
• Ensures all elements are properly labeled and organized.
• Exports and deliver projects, posting to YouTube and Vimeo.
• Works closely with E-commerce team to help maintain a consistent brand presentation online and via social networks.
• Works to execute projects across all product categories in the timely manner.
• Contributes to the archival of brand assets on local and cloud based servers.
• Must have degree in motion arts or the equivalent in experience.
• Must be able to take direction and execute as directed.
• Proficiency in Adobe Premiere, Mac OS. Experience in Adobe After Effects and Photoshop a plus.
• Detail oriented and can be relied on to finish tasks and projects.
• Ability to work under pressure and under tight deadlines. Multi-tasking and prioritizing skills.
• A willingness to learn and grow as a professional.
• Culturally aware of Motorsports lifestyle.
• Prior experience in Motorsports a plus.
• Reels and social media links are appreciated.
The position reports to the Film Concept Lead and Execution, is a full-time in-house position located in Torrance, CA. Alpinestars offers a competitive salary and full benefits package.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter with Junior Video Editor in the subject line to email@example.com
We will reply only to those individuals selected for further consideration.
Alpinestars USA is searching for a dynamic leader to manage our US Cycling Division sales. In this important role, you will be responsible for providing training, motivation and leadership for our current field sales force, and recruiting as necessary to meet territory revenue and coverage objectives as we grow the brand’s presence nationwide.
• Responsible for achievement of Company’s strategic sales objectives for the division
• Provide sales motivation, training and leadership for the cycling field team
• Serve as management liaison to dealers, key customers, industry partners and national accounts
• Act as primary coordinator of information and performance between the corporate-based sales support groups (Dealer Sales Support, Inside Sales) and the field
• Ensure the achievement of Alpinestars USA sales objectives by managing field sales resources, sales channels and sales program initiatives
• Manage all activities of sales personnel, including establishment and implementation of regional sales business plans and on-going support for each sales territory
• Manage all aspects of employee performance, quarterly and annually, as well as the professional development of each sales representative in the field
• Travel on a regular basis with each sales representative in their respective territories to assist with business development
• Act as primary field liaison in assisting with the design and rollout of sales merchandising, processes and programs
• Utilize all sales reporting and sales management tools to achieve sales objectives in the most efficient manner possible
• Help develop the sales forecast (annual, quarterly, monthly), manage the team to meet or exceed regional sales budget and profitability goals
• Define and execute on quarterly and annual sales goals for each region
A minimum of 7-10 years experience in sales required, with at least two years sales management experience. Retail or consumer products experience preferred. Familiarity with the powersports, cycling and action sports apparel industry helpful. Bachelors Degree / equivalent work experience required.
Please email your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with National Sales Manager Cycling in the subject line.
Alpinestars is seeking a sports-minded, enthusiastic and energetic individual to fill an opening in our Racing Development Department for motorcycle championship and events.
Ideal candidates must have a passion for motorcycle sports together with an intuitive understanding of the complexities of the racing world. The position requires the building and managing of relationships with riders, drivers and teams and consequently the responsibility for ensuring that riders and drivers have optimal interfacing and satisfaction from the use of Alpinestars' service and products.
As a member of our Racing Development team, candidates must be reliable with strong communication, interpretive, and organizational skills.
To fulfill this supporting role, candidates must be dynamic and prepared to work over weekends. Further candidates must have: the predisposition to travel extensively to attend road racing and off-road events; technical problem solving skills to deal with situations that may be out of the ordinary, computer literacy, and be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Position is available in Torrance, CA. Applicants applying for the position must be based in this area or are willing to relocate to the area or vicinity. Only candidates residing in the USA will be considered for this opening.
To apply for this opening, kindly submit your full resume together with a cover letter to the e-mail address: email@example.com with Racing Development in the subject line.
Please ensure that in the cover letter you indicate why you would be suitable for this position and how you will be successful in the role of a Racing Development within the Alpinestars organization.
Leading the US Karting Sales office, the Alpinestars US Karting Sales manager will be responsible for maximizing business opportunities, working with a consolidated portfolio of accounts and finding new business opportunities.
US Karting Sales Manager must:
• Analyze the market and provide feedback to the Global Auto and Karting Sales Manager in order to build a consistent sales and product development plan
• Build the annual sales forecast
• Manage major accounts, developing a strategic long-term approach in order to continuously gain customer share
• Search for new business opportunities and proactively work to open new accounts
• Manage customer service staff in order to create efficient and effective sales support
• At least 5 years’ experience in motorsports sales channels (Karting experience preferred)
• Analytical thinking
• Strong negotiation skills
• Ability to clearly explain product benefits and features
• Drive for results
• Outstanding communication
• Ability to work collaboratively
• Passion for motorsports
• Demonstrated leadership ability
• Willingness to travel (30-40%)
The US Karting Sales Manager will respond to Global Auto and Karting Sales Manager. This position is based in Torrance, CA. Applicants applying for the position must be based in this area or must be willing to relocate to the area or vicinity.
To apply kindly submit your full resume together with a cover letter via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Karting Sales Manager in the subject line.
Please ensure that in the cover letter you indicate why you would be suitable for this position and how you will be successful in this role.
• Act as point person for media outlets (approx. 150 publications worldwide). Assist with all media contact needs.
• Encourage and generate additional product placement through product dissemination for test/review. Provide products to media outlets.
• Visit editors to further build relationships and identify media opportunities.
• Organize and execute media events with editors for additional exposure.
• Manage media product stock. Coordinate production of customized gear.
• Contribute to Social Media posts to leverage brand exposure and cycle involvement on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
• Write and distribute press releases and official communications (write, edit, maintain mailing lists, etc).
• Contribute to internal newsletter about race results and events.
• Negotiate and confirm deliverables and fees for possible event partnerships.
• Develop booth branding and product presentation relevant to event demographic.
• Attend and supervise on-site activities and logistics.
MEDIA PROJECTS & DIGITAL ASSETS (collection photo/video shoot, catalog, look-book)
• Provide valuable cycle insight to assist in establishing goals for specific media projects
• Organize product and logistics for photo shoots
• Attend photo shoots to ensure maximum brand exposure
• Maintain organizational management of digital asset sharing portal
Presenting & Public Speaking
• Assist with the development of media presentations at Sales Meetings
• Deliver brand and product presentations at sales meetings and other meetings as needed
• Host company tours for clients, media representatives and other guests as necessary
· A passion for cycling, downhill, cross country, enduro, etc.
· A minimum of 2 - 4 years professional experience within the cycling industry and involving media relations/public relations/corporate communications.
· Exemplary written, oral, and interpersonal communications skills, including experience in corporate communications, writing and public speaking. Fluency in English and another European language.
· Experience in writing and overseeing the development of media communications materials e.g. press releases and Web site content.
· Account management experience and ability to execute partnership activation programs in conjunction with partners and athletes.
· Strong presentation delivery skills and confidence to present in front of groups, both small and large.
· Ability to work under pressure, with tight deadlines. Multi-tasking and prioritizing skills.
· Be conscientious, dependable, and professional.
· Be a good relationship builder with the ability to be creative and an anticipatory team player.
· Ability to travel frequently. Ability to assist with build out of physical display assets.
Position is Full Time, based in Asolo, Italy (not a freelance or work from home opportunity).
Approx. 120 days of travel per annum.
Salary with benefits
Position is available in Asolo, Italy. Applicants applying from countries outside the European Union must be in possession of a valid work permit allowing them or work within the EU.
To apply for this position, kindly submit your full resume together with a cover letter to the e-mail address: email@example.com with Cycling Communications Officer as the subject.
Dealer Developer - Motorcycle Division for a sales territory covering an area within France.
This is a sales role consisting of developing A DEALER NETWORK of PARTNERS to re-sell Alpinestars’ Products into a defined Territory. Successful Sales experience in B2B is essential. Candidates must be energetic and have the ability to multi-task. The position will report to the Sales Manager for our Motorcycle Department and be supported by our Sales Support Staff in Asolo, Italy.
Proven successful sales and negotiation experience.
A developed professional sales record.
Ability to Report and Interact with Sales Management in English.
Ability to focus on long term growth while achieving results.
Ability to analyze sales patterns and implementing actions.
Result orientated and energetic, to positively engage and motivate the sales process.
Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
Knowledge of Action Sports & Outdoor industry.
Passion for motorsports and Brand Building.
Must live in France and within the sales territory & position requires travelling throughout the sales territory. Please note that only applicants residing in France will be considered.
To apply for this position, kindly submit your full resume together with a cover letter to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are an enthusiastic, sports-minded team player with a passion for Motosports and the required background qualifications, this represents a great opportunity for you to combine your interest and professional career with the world's leading Motorsports apparel company. As member of our R & D Department, this is an exciting opportunity to work on advanced engineering products, in particular Alpinestars’ Tech Air Airbag Apparel. Applicants must be proven project managers with experience in developing a project from design through testing and manufacturing. Knowledge of airbag systems and technologies are important.
Key Requirements / Experiences:
• Engineering degree in the electronic or mecatronic fields.
• Prior experience in project management within the electronic engineering field and/or algorithm development.
• Ability to evaluate design and development processes in protective products.
• Ability to collect & analyze data, formulate solutions and conduct field tests to ensure optimal functionality of products.
• Passion for motorsports.
• Role requires travel worldwide to motorcycle championship race circuits/events.
Place of employment is Alpinestars’ HQ in Asolo (Italy). Applicants must be in a position to relocate to Italy.
If you have these background qualifications, please submit your full resume and salary history to: email@example.com
The Technical Product Developers' (TPD) role is to start from a written brief and drive the product process from design concept through development and into production for the most demanding, technical sports equipment in the world.
TPDs help the team incorporate research, performance, and manufacturing technology into the design process.
Candidate must maintain precise development documentation, and meet targets for quality and performance.
• Review concepts with R & D Team and designers.
• Build specification packages with technical details, bill of materials, construction details, pattern/size/grade specs.
• Review samples and execute all development changes for improvements on fit, construction, materials and aesthetics.
• Work with manufacturing to build highest performance and quality product.
• Follow and report on development schedule to ensure timely completion within deadlines.
Candidate should have the following qualities:
• A minimum of three years experience in a product development environment for technical performance outerwear, sportswear or the outdoor market is required.
• Significant mechanical or technical expertise.
• An interest in products and manufacturing together with thorough knowledge of materials, textiles and treatments.
• Excellent attention to detail and precision.
• Ability to think on a conceptual level and solid decision making skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication in English, especially in manufacturing and technical terms.
• High level of motivation and commitment.
• Knowledge of motorsports would be an advantage.
• Some travel required.
Position is available in Asolo, Italy. Applicants applying from countries outside the European Union must be in possession of a valid work permit allowing them to work within the EU.
To apply for this position, kindly submit your full resume together with a cover letter to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org