• Nucleon Flex Plus knee armor and Bio-Flex Plus hip protectors (available as an accessory upgrade) for effective impact protection.
• Strategically-positioned, knitted aramidic fiber reinforcements for additional strength and abrasion resistance in keys areas.
• Five pockets for real world practicality.
• Reflective detailing on cuff turn-ups.
The sport riding fit, Alpinestars X Diesel AS-DSL Toru Technical Riding Pants have been optimized for urban riding and feature class-leading Nucleon Plus knee protectors for enhanced impact protection. Utilizing an innovative fabric construction that incorporates a stretch denim for optimum comfort, the Toru pants include double color yarns for stitching, and back pocket designs which include the Alpinestars’ Astars logo on the right back pocket, and the Diesel Eagle on the left back pocket.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• Fully riding garment to CE – Category II EN17092-3:2020-4:2020 standards – A Class.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon knee protectors.
• Stretch denim construction with a slim fit, tapered leg, for a casual look.
• Reinforced side seams with triple stitching for durability.