Quality PolicyLast Modified: April 2018
Alpinestars S.p.A. is committed to providing the highest quality in the design, manufacture and distribution of apparel, footwear and protection for motorsports, cycling, action sports and leisurewear, in order to meet customer requirements, enhance customer satisfaction, generate new business and sales partnerships and retain existing ones.
Alpinestars S.p.A. Management considers the guarantee of quality and the continuous improvement of its products, services and quality management system as a priority and key strategic objective. In doing so, Alpinestars S.p.A. is in a position to respond to the challenges of its competitive markets and ensure the most suitable product to meet market needs and requirements.
The company’s Management establishes goals, commitments, regulatory requirements and responsibilities and determines suitable resources for the attainment of objectives, defined by Alpinestars S.p.A. as the following:
- to provide customers a product of consistent quality and ensure a satisfactory and positive brand experience
- to provide the athletes the best product to achieve their sporting goals and offer a vital competitive advantage
- to make quality the result of the joint responsibility of Management and Employees
- to be a reliable and trustworthy supplier to sales partners, dealers and distributors, providing them commercially viable products when they need them
- to adopt necessary control actions to guarantee economical and financial robustness and long term profitability
To achieve the above mentioned objectives, Alpinestars S.p.A. will operate according the following principles:
- clarity in internal and external communication processes
- attention and care in relationships with customers, dealers and distributors
- participation of all parties concerned: employees, suppliers, customers, sales partners and subcontractors
- promotion of the growth and development of suppliers and subcontractors
- organizational structure that is committed to growth, flexibility, participation and training of human resources
- quality awareness and involvement of all stakeholders in quality improvement actions
- Management’s commitment in updating Quality Management System through a continuous reviewing, control and verifications according international standard UNI EN ISO 9001
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Alpinestars USA at 2780 W. 237th St, Torrance, CA, 90505.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting alpinestars.com.