Stella Andes V3 Drystar® Pants
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
The Stella Andes v3 Drystar® pant is anatomically engineered for an optimized women’s fit and its exclusive Alpinestars Drystar® construction ensures 100% waterproofing and great levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions. The technically advanced construction of this pant offers protection and abrasion resistance and is adaptable to all weather conditions and are fully compatible with the Stella Andes Drystar® v3 Jacket.
• Designed for an optimized woman’s fit.
• Constructed with an advanced reinforced polyfabric textile for durability and Alpinestars exclusive Drystar® membrane for 100 per cent waterproof performance in wet weather conditions.
• Removable long thermal liner allows the pants to be adapted to suit the weather conditions.
• Efficient direct ventilation ports strategically positioned on thighs for high levels of airflow. Pre-contoured leg construction with knee stretch panel inserts for optimum riding comfort.
• Tapered touring fit for enhanced comfort when riding.
• Interior hip pad compartments (Nucleon inserts available as an accessory upgrade).
• Removable and position-adjustable knee protectors ensure superior protection against impacts.
• Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical knee areas for added abrasion resistance.
• Integrated reflective details.
• Adjustment waist system features buckle and stretch material for an optimized fit.
• Zippered air intakes for effective internal temperature control.
• Cargo-style pockets for real-world practicality.
• Adjustable, removable bib braces for an improved comfort fit while also ensuring the pants remain in position.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation prEN17092 - A class.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus knee and Bio-Flex hip protectors (Bio-Flex hip protectors available as an accessory upgrade).
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty