Toucan Gore-Tex Boots
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
A technical and durable touring boot brimming with intelligent design features, the Alpinestars Toucan Gore-Tex Boots are ideally suited to long days in the saddle. With 100% weatherproofing provided by a GTX liner, integrated protection systems and superb comfort and flexibility features the Toucan Boots are indispensable for rugged roads. The Toucan's unique buckle design is pulled straight from Alpinestars' dirt boots and helps to shed dirt and mud while maintaining a low profile to minimize the likelihood of damage to the buckle or your bike.
• A fully CE-certified boot incorporating full leather and suede with a 100% waterproof Gore-Tex® membrane.
• Sole construction features integrated steel shank for improved comfort and durability.
• Innovative lateral ankle protection system forms flexible link between upper boot and lower foot area for added control and support.
• Medial side structure is contoured for perfect fit and flexibility fit, with reinforced polymer sculpturing for grip and protection against bikeﾒs heat and impact.
• Advanced TPU protection layer covers the internal heel counter and toe box enhancing support and rigidity in key impact areas.
• Coated leather panel forms the outer surface of the toe box providing effective abrasion and weather resistance.
• Heel housed in molded external protector for increased impact dissipation and absorption.
• Contoured polymer shin guard incorporates an innovative vertical blade system for improved forward and rear control and support.
• Medial surface stamped calf suede panel improves grip and protection.
• Advanced instep and Achillesﾒ accordion flex zones for superior comfort, control and support.
• Wide-entry aperture for convenience with combined hard polymer and Velcro closure to allow wide range of calf fit adjustments.
• Closure system features replacable, slim, aluminum buckles for security with memory adjustments and quick-release locking system.
• Upper boot collar and inner lining constructed from breathable mesh for added comfort.
• Removable anatomically profiled EVA foam footbed.
• Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort and grip.
• Lateral side vent for added airflow.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.