2022 GP Pro Comp V2 FIA Suit
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
The GP Pro Comp v2 features an outer shell plain material developed exclusively for Alpinestars which is combined with a soft aramidic base knit lining for optimum levels of comfort, protection, light weight, and comfort. Thanks to the introduction of the aramidic base lining with an open weave structure, this suit delivers enhanced levels of breathability breathable, and this is reinforced even further by the strategically-positioned knitted stretchable open mesh panels on the back, crotch, and armhole for additional airflow and flexibility, both in and out of the car. This suit also incorporates innovative silicon grip technology detailing on the shoulders and lower back to prevent any movement with the car’s seat or a HANS device, and also to reduce pressure on the shoulder.
• Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction provides an effective feature for the extraction of the driver in the event of a crash.
• 100% Aramidic anti-static outershell fabric for exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
• Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
• Lightweight and breathable multi-layer suit incorporating mesh stretchable panels for maximum comfort and effective body temperature regulation.
• Certified to the new FIA 8856-2018 homologation standard certification.
• Innovative silicon grip technology details on shoulders and lower back to provide more feeling / connection with the HANS device and inside a car seat.
• Formula 1-derived cable opening for cooling vest system or communications on the left of the body, covered by a self-closing flap to ensure maximum levels of protection.
• Strategically positioned Formula 1-derived stretch mesh panels on the lower back and crotch for enhanced flexibility, both in and out the ca.
• Ribbed wrist and ankle cuffs for maximum comfort and reduced weight.
• Tall ribbed collar for extended coverage of the neck and improved driver comfort.
• Opening for cable for cooling vest system or communications on the left of the body, covered by a self-closing flap to ensure maximum levels of protection.
• Premium YKK metal zipper for durability.
• Double slider on front for a versatile and customizable fit.
• Thigh pockets for convenient, unobtrusive storage.
• ALPINESTARS PROTECTS slogan on the lower back of the lining; the same design as used on Alpinestars F1 racing suits
• Comes with a laundry bag for convenience and effective material fiber protection.
• Athletic-Regular fit design.
• Weight 345g/sqm.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty