2023 Supertech Risen Pants
Supertech is Alpinestars innovative Pro Level Motocross apparel line, designed for superior dirt riding performance. With an engineered design for an athletic ‘race’ fit, a chassis consisting of advanced stretch and durable stretch Ripstop and an ultra-lightweight construction, the Supertech Pants feature a host of SX and MXGP race-proven technologies, including stretch Kevlar®, to deliver optimum levels of flexibility, freedom of movement, ventilation, durability and comfort.
• Main chassis constructed extensively from an advanced stretch rip-stop fabric. The textile fiber composition is specifically developed by Alpinestars for optimized mechanical properties including strength, elasticity and abrasion durability.
• Performance engineered single layer construction for enhanced wearability, superior comfort and lighterweight,and ease of use with knee braces.
• Race-engineered fit and performance shape designed for aggressive riding and professional levels of movement, flexibility and comfort.
• Secure SXM auto-lock magnetic buckle for a quick and secure closure.
• Highly breathable stretchnet zones on the full lower leg for ultra-light weight, while also delivering superior airflow and stretchability.
• Liner-less design for optimized rider comfort and effortless on and off with knee braces or knee guards.
• Strategically positioned perforations for additional airflow and optimum ventilation.
• Goat leather and stretch aramid inner leg reinforcements for durability and coverage in a critical area.
• Updated material pattern delivers a ‘second skin feel’ while also aiding body movement.
• Silicon inner waist to keep the pants in position.
• Covered zippered fly for durability.
• Fade-resistant graphics.
• Kevlar® is a trademark of affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc. used under license by Alpinestars s.p.a.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
Orders over $300 qualify for FREE shipping. All other orders are shipped at a flat rate of $9.99.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty