Air Plus V2 Gore-Tex Boots
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
The Air Plus v2 Gore-Tex Boot’s innovative design features a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX membrane layered under a well ventilated mesh outer construction that ensures your feet stay comfortably dry in all-weather conditions. Dual-density ankle protectors together with internal heel and toe counters provide exceptional safety and support.
• Ergonomic new last for foot streamlining and superior fit and comfort.
• Air mesh main construction is layered with highly breathable materials for superior ventilation and features over-injected soft PU reinforcements.
• Full grain leather on medial panel offers comfort and durability.
• Strategically positioned perforation zones on front and rear full grain leather accordions for enhanced ventilation.
• Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex XCR membrane provides outstanding weather protection and ensures the feet stay comfortably dry in all conditions.
• Microfiber with technical texture plus shift pad, for more impact protection and durability.
• Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for improved feel and performance.
• Seamlessly integrated molded shin protector affords exceptional impact protection.
• Double layer reinforcement under the shin plate affords exceptional impact protection.
• Internal heel and toe counters for enhanced structural integrity.
• The Air Plus V2 Gore-Tex XCR V2 boot is CE certified.
• Injected PU shifter area ensures high levels of comfort and durability.
• Wide opening aperture for ease of access.
• Medial side entry opening/closure zipper system with wide velcro closure. Velcro tab locks the zip pull closed, keeping it flat and secure.
• Rear reflective insert for improved nighttime visibility.
• New removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra for comfort and support.
• Alpinestars’ exclusive compound rubber sole for optimal combination of grip and comfort.
• Contoured, injected high modulus polyamide midsole prevents excessive deformation of the boot during an impact event while maintaining high levels of comfort and control.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty