AMT-10 Drystar®XF pants are engineered to deliver the optimal protection level and weather performance in ideal comfort. A new approach in advanced riding all weather protective apparel, these pants utilize a modular construction and the most advanced materials technologies available at Alpinestars and are equipped with Alpinestars new laminated 2L Drystar®XF Waterproof and highly breathable membrane for effective All-Weather performance. These pants utilize a modern material mix for maximum performance and offer versatility by allowing touring riders to wear the boot both in and outside of the pants.
• Lower leg stretch accordion construction for the best fit and optimized comfort, regardless of the type of boot or shoe the rider is wearing.
• The AMT-10 pant features large direct opening vent panels on the thigh for optimized airflow, and these can be rolled into the knee for convenience. The partially converted airflow panel on the thighs maintains all of the protective performance thanks to the lightweight MATRYX® material that delivers exceptional abrasion resistance, tear strength and breathability.
• Kevlar® Flynet leather panels located on the inner knees deliver increased tear resistance levels of +80% and improved cut resistance of +25%.
• RIDEKNIT® comfort zone strategically positioned behind the knees for enhanced comfort, flexibility and stretch, and a high level of abrasion and tear resistance.
• Nucleon Flex Pro Knee Level 2 armor and Bio-Flex Hip armor for effective impact protection.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II EN17092 standards – AA class.
• Kevlar® is a trademark of affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc. used under license by Alpinestars s.p.a.
• The pants adapt to any type of riding and all-weather conditions, from short to long distances, and to warm, or wet weather conditions; they can be 100% waterproof and have adjustable direct ventilation panels that can be rolled up and positioned into the knee, thus converting the pants into a partial airflow pant while still maintaining the highest level of protection.
• MATYRX® panel for enhanced airflow and mechanical performance.
• Leather with Kevlar® Flynet for high abrasion resistance on exposed areas.
• Rideknit® panel for comfort and stretch zones for an optimized fit.
• Modular Laminated Drystar®XF membrane provides superior breathability. This membrane incorporates hydrophilic technology where water vapor is absorbed from the body and desorbed on the outside to provide 100% waterproof performance, and is easily packable and fast drying.
• Elasticated back waist accordion incorporating waist volume adjusters for an optimized fit.
• Ergonomically designed zippered front pockets for ease of use.
• Designed with a tailored, ergonomic fit to accommodate all riding movements.
• Reflective detail on the lower leg.
Combine the AMT-10 Drystar®XF Pants with
COMBINE YOUR AMT-10 DRYSTAR®XF PANTS WITH
Ageless Classic Tee
Ageless Curve Hat