Bionic Action Youth Chest Protector
• The flexible side wings of the chest protector adapt to the rider’s body shape.
• Features a new Cell Technology back protector with a flexion channel for enhanced mobility.
• Extended padding offers more protection against tire roost without obstructing arm movement.
• The protectors are perforated for maximum breathability and cooling ventilation.
• Elastic closure system features newly designed, quick and easy-to-use buckles that fit a broad range of rider body sizes.
• Padded chassis for optimized levels of comfort and a close-to-body fit.
• Adjustable shoulder straps for an optimal fit.
• YNS compatibility with removable back puck and YNS pull tabs.
The Bionic Action Youth Chest Protector is an ultra-lightweight protective system offering excellent Level 1 CE/UKCA certified upper body impact protection. The chest protector features Cell Technology chest and back protectors and Level 1 CE/UKCA certified Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder protectors. Designed specifically for youth riders to offer optimum ventilation and lightweight.
Mounted on breathable padding, the open grid structure of the chest and back protectors is engineered to be both ultra-lightweight and ultra-breathable, while still guaranteeing unrivalled protective performance. The chest and back protectors are securely held in place via adjustable shoulder straps while lower securement is actioned via the easy-connect buckles and elastic side straps.
The removable shoulder protectors are mounted on a soft-touch foam padding and are attached to the main chassis with hook and loop patches. The elastic upper arm adjustment straps keep the shoulder protectors securely in place.
YNS compatibility is achieved by removing the EVA back puck panel and engaging the elasticated YNS pull tabs.
• All-new Cell Technology chest protector features a highly perforated shell for high levels of ventilation and protection.
• Shoulder Protectors: EN 1621-1:2012 Level 1
• Back Protector: EN 1621-2:2014 Level 1
• Chest Protector: EN 1621-3:2018 Level 1