This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
The Caliber Leather Jacket is made from durable Premium Leather which incorporates strategically positioned stretch zones for fit and ventilation intakes for internal air cooling. With class-leading protection and the ability to upgrade to Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back protective system, the CE-certified Caliber Jacket is ideal for road riding.
• Durable premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.0 – 1.2 mm high grade leather.
• Strategically positioned stretch panels on sleeves and chest for improved fit and feel.
• Accordion leather stretch inserts on waist, elbow and rear shoulder for an enhanced range of movement.
• Two zippered hand pockets plus inner waterproof wallet pocket.
• Zippered air intake vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow when opened.
• Localized perforations offer excellent ventilation and internal airflow.
• Low profile collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured fabric inner collar lining for comfort.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue and improves overall fit.
• Chest pad and back compartments (Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
• Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE-certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
• Level 1 CE-certified GP-R shoulder and elbow protectors.
• External Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) shoulder slider for impact and abrasion resistance.
• Hook and loop grip cuff adjuster helps keep jacket in position.
• Reflective details make the rider more visible to other road users.
• Mesh full lining for breathability and comfort.
• Removable thermal liner means jacket can be worn in a variety of climates.
• Inner waterproof wallet / document pocket.
• Waist connection zipper allows jacket to attach to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Embossed logos and direct print graphic details for unique look.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty