• Slim fit – tapered look.
• Ergonomic combat fit designed for motorcycling.
• Monolayer stretch Cordura® denim fabric chassis.
• Combat pants style, with multifunctional, practical side flap pockets.
• Protective regular waist.
• Durable garment for all-day-long use.
• Logo personalization on knees and back pocket.
Inspired by military functionality, the combat style Caliber Women’s Tech Riding Pants feature practical cargo pockets, ergonomically angled for easy access with gloves, both on or off the bike. The slim fit Caliber women’s pants are constructed from a single layer 12oz stretch Cordura® denim main fabric that provides exceptional protection without sacrificing any comfort. Internally, Nucleon Flex Plus CE Level 1 rated armor provides impact protection both on the knees, and on the hips. The pants have built in pockets to fit separately purchased Bioflex hip protectors, delivering an overall CE Level A rated garment. The Caliber’s military-inspired cargo design means the tech riding pants can be worn with a variety of urban styles, offering an excellent protective tech denim pant for riders with unique utilitarian and functional style. The Caliber Women’s Tech Riding Pants are a great protective pant for women riders who want a great fitting denim that offers a stylish, feminine design and a high standard of protection.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• Fully riding garment to CE – Category II EN 17092-4:2020 – A class.
• CE Level 1 EN 1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus knee protectors.
• CE Level 1 EN 1621-1:2012 Bioflex hip protectors available as an optional upgrade.
• CORDURA® is a trademark of INVISTA.
Combine the Caliber Women's Tech Riding Denim with
COMBINE YOUR CALIBER WOMEN'S TECH RIDING DENIM WITH
Ageless Classic Tee
Ageless Curve Hat