Corozal Adventure Drystar® Boots
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
A premium, multi-material adventure touring boot the Corozal is packed with class-leading protective features, such as an advanced polymer shin-plate and innovative lateral ankle protection with supporting biomechanical link between the upper boot and the lower foot structure. Every component on this boot is designed for weight-saving and performance regardless of the weather or terrain, from the integrated Drystar® breathable membrane to its advanced microfiber and suede chassis.
• Multi-material upper chassis incorporating PU-coated leather, microfiber and suede leather for excellent levels of comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
• Extensive front and lower rear accordion flex zones constructed from lightweight and durable microfiber for comfort, freedom of movement, control and support.
• Breathable textile interior lining throughout boot.
• Integrated breathable DRYSTAR® membrane for excellent all-weather performance to keep feet dry in difficult weather conditions.
• The Corozal Adventure Drystar® Boot is CE certified.
• Internal high modulus polyamide insole with integrated steel shank reinforcement for structure and support to the arch area.
• Medial surface stamped suede panel for improved grip and protection.
• Innovative lateral ankle protection with biomechanical blade-link between the upper boot and the lower foot structure.
• TPU shift pad with specially designed patterning for improved grip.
• Lightweight, advanced polymer shin-plate and lateral ankle protections offer impact and resistance as well as structural support.
• Internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
• Medial and lateral dual density ankle protector disk is subtly incorporated into boot chassis and offers strategic ankle protection.
• Integrated soft foam surrounds ankle and collar for comfort, fit and additional shock absorption.
• NEW BUCKLE CLOSURE SYSTEM: New system allows for easy and rapid in/out, plus a secure and highly personalized closure. The buckles are made from durable TPU and glass fiber reinforced Nylon compounds for greater performance and weight-saving. All buckles include a micro-ratchet memory system and quick-release/locking for a quick, safe and precise closure. All buckles are replaceable.
• Wide-entry aperture opening of easy in and out, plus secure upper TPR and Velcro® closure system to allow for a wide-range of calf fit adjustment.
• Midsole constructed from molded PU foam to make the boot bottom lighter without compromise performance.
• Highly flexible sole thread features Alpinestars' exclusive vulcanized rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort and grip.
• Removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA foam and Lycra® for comfort and support.
• Ergonomic shaping for forefoot streamlining to enable greater control of the bike's controls and for superior fit and comfort, wide-ranging foot profile.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty