Corozal Adventure Drystar® Oiled Leather Boots
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
A premium, multi-material adventure touring boot the Corozal Adventure is packed with class-leading protective features, such as an advanced polymer shin-plate and innovative lateral ankle protection with supporting biomechanical link between the upper boot and the lower foot structure. Every component on this boot is designed for weight-saving and performance regardless of the weather or terrain, from the integrated DRYSTAR® breathable membrane to its advanced oiled leather, microfiber and suede chassis.
• The upper is constructed from full grain oiled leather on lower medial panel, both with heat press texture for superior grip.
• Front and rear bellow made with lightweight microfiber for more durability and abrasion resistance.
• Extended PU coated leather gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry; rear gaiter includes rubber insert for flexibility and comfort.
• New closure system includes 2 polymer buckles with an innovative closure system. This closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure.
• Drystar® membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
• TPU shin plate and calf plate offer support and resistance for impacts.
• Bio-mechanical lateral flexi-blade system provides excellent front and rear movement while offering support and protection to the ankle.
• TPU double density ankles protector on medial side for protection.
• Soft foams surrounds the ankles and collar offer comfort and shock absorbing performance.
• Toe box and heel counter reinforcement are layered under the upper.
• PP insole with steel shank co-injected for excellent feel and safety.
• Corozal Drystar® boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010.
• TPU shift pad made with technical texture for added grip plus foam padding underneath for better comfort.
• Wide entry aperture for convenience with Velcro® upper closure flap to allow broad ranging calf fit adjustment.
• Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound for optimal combination of comfort and grip.
• Replaceable anatomical EVA foot bed with Lycra® lining on top.
• Available in US shoe sizes, 7 - 13.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty