• Dedicated last for optimized women’s fit and advanced silhouette.
• Waterproof Drystar® membrane.
• EVA midsole.
• Alpinestars’ TPF Transversal Protection Frame.
• Removable OrthoLite® insole.
• TPU ankle discs for protection.
• TPU gear shift zone with internal padding.
The CR-X Women’s Drystar® Riding Shoes offer unrivalled all-day walking comfort, protection, and wet weather performance to female riders. Renowned for being a lightweight, protective touring shoe with waterproof performance, the CR-X Women’s Drystar® Shoes provide every day, on-and-off the bike comfort, and a high level of grip on all terrains. Constructed from an advanced ripstop upper chassis with seamless application PU reinforcements, plus the comfortable yet protective EVA midsole with Alpinestars’ TPF Transversal Protection Frame technology, the CR-X Women’s Drystar® Shoes are the perfect choice for women riders living and riding in wet climates. Additional features include the shoes’ 9mm unit drop for adaptive standing and walking ergonomics, the removable OrthoLite® insoles for additional breathability and comfort, layered reinforcements on the ankles, heel counter, toe box, and shift area for dependable protection, and the waterproof and breathable Drystar® performance membrane.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product: EN 13634:2017.
• Lightweight inner bootie with minimal construction designed for a comfortable, glove-like fit.
• 9 mm drop sole ensures a smooth heel-to-toe transition when walking.
Combine the CR-X Women's Drystar Riding Shoe with
COMBINE YOUR CR-X WOMEN'S DRYSTAR RIDING SHOE WITH
Ageless Classic Tee
Ageless Curve Hat