GP Plus Venom 1-Piece Leather Suit
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
The CE certified GP Plus Venom Leather Suit is an aggressively designed, fully featured racing leather suit with class-leading protection. Ideal for track days and racing the suit incorporates a range of innovative features such as stretch paneling, aerodynamic hump and calf expansion gussets, which have been meticulously designed and developed to improve anatomical performance and comfort.
• Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3 mm supple premium grade bovine leather.
• Large accordion stretch panels strategically positioned for improved movement and comfort on the bike.
• Reinforced stretch fabric panels on sleeves, crotch, calves and chest further improve fit, movement and feel.
• Ergonomic back hump, MotoGP-tested and shaped for improved airflow and performance at high speed.
• Pre-curved sleeve and leg construction promote comfort fit and reduce rider fatigue.
• Perforated paneling provides highly improved levels of ventilation.
• Aramid fiber inserts on arm and leg for critical seam reinforcement.
• Calf expansion gusset for adaptive fit accommodating various lower leg sizes.
• Hook and loop grip strap adjusters on calves and cuffs.
• Reflective details for improved rider visibility.
• Integrated padding throughout increases comfort and suit fit.
• Pre-shaped, multi-layer knee construction helps rider mobility and offers increased comfort and reduced fatigue.
• Internally reinforced seat area for improved comfort and durability.
• Removable inner mesh liner for convenience and breathability: liner is body-mapped to work in conjunction with riderís physique as well as stretch zones in leather suit.
• Inner waterproof wallet pocket for safe storage of documents.
• 3D textured comfort fabric collar construction for breathability.
• Chest pad compartments (Alpinestars Nucleon chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
• Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
• Internal CE certified Alpinestars GP-R protection on shoulders, elbows and knee. Protectors are anatomically profiled and feature impact-absorbing EPU foam for fit and comfort. Protectors are replaceable.
• CE certified Alpinestars removable Nucleon hip protector.
• Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulders and knee for class-leading abrasion resistance and performance against impacts.
• Innovative new elbow slider is anatomically contoured and incorporates a triple-density polymer compound for improved performance in crash slides. The elbow slider features a removable and replaceable screw-mounted insert slider for unsurpassed friction management.
• Alpinestars sport knee slider constructed from advanced PU compound and shaped for optimal contact with asphalt.
• This garment is CE Certified 89/686/EEC.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty