GP Pro 2-Piece Leather Suit
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
A versatile two-piece performance riding suit constructed from full grain leather for high levels of abrasion resistance and durability, the GP Pro 2 Piece incorporates track tested protective capabilities such as the Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protection and a perforated Moto-GP profiled hump for improved aerodynamics and comfort. With the possibility to upgrade to CE certified Nucleon back, chest and hip protection this premium two piece suit is ideal for performance riding.
• Highly abrasion resistant main construction using premium, 1.3mm full-grain leather for excellent comfort, fit and durability.
• Alpinestars race-derived, external Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors in the shoulders and knees/shins feature injection-molded profiles and dual density foam padding.
• Removable, internal CE-certified protectors offer superior impact protection to shoulders, elbows and knees.
• Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2-certified Nucleon KR-R Back Protector for the ultimate protection.
• Chest and hip pad compartments (Alpinestars Nucleon chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
• Replaceable Alpinestars PU Sport knee sliders incorporate Velcro® for customized and secure fitment. A specific polymer compound ensures excellent feel on track.
• Advanced poly-textile accordion stretch inserts in key articulation zones on the back and elbows for excellent racing fit.
• Extensive advanced poly-textile stretch panels on crotch, underarms, calf and back of the knees for range of movement.
• Integrated PE comfort padding on the chest, torso, coccyx and back further enhances fit and comfort while riding
• High-density perforations on chest, arm and leg offer airflow and help regulate body temperature.
• Airprene sleeve and ankle cuff edging for breathability; cuffs incorporate zip and Velcro® closures for secure and customizable fit.
• Zippered ventilation air-intakes on chest offer personalized levels of airflow.
• Moto GP profiled, perforated, back hump for improved aerodynamic and ventilation performance.
• Alpinestars-developed accordion leather back panel and knee inserts for superior comfort in riding position.
• Zippered rear calf expansion gusset improves range of fit and comfort.
• Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
• Premium YKK fasteners and semi-auto locking zips used throughout garment.
• Full circumference waist connection zipper to securely fasten upper and lower garments together.
• Extended lower back profile for increased lumbar coverage.
• Internal water-resistant wallet pocket, plus zippered jacket pockets for peace-of-mind closure.
• Available in men's EURO sizes: 46-60 / 46-64 (black / red only).
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty