A multi-season adventure touring pant with an innovative technical outer layer, the Halo Drystar® Pants can be adapted to the weather conditions, with a large opening vent panel on the thighs that delivers optimum levels of airflow for enhanced comfort, even in the warmest of conditions.
• Fully foldable ventilation panels bridges efficiently distribute airflow.
• The packable, waterproof and breathable Drystar® membrane can be worn inside the pants or over the pants for the ultimate in climate control.
• Nucleon Flex Pro armor delivers optimal protection against impacts.
• Inside waist and lower leg adjusters for an optimized fit.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified motorcycling garment – AA class.
• Back knee stretch panel for enhanced comfort.
• Crotch and back yoke stretch panels for superior freedom of movement.
• Ergonomic leather knee inserts for optimal durability and contact with the bike.
• Reinforced lower leg, knee and seat area for enhanced durability.
• Ergonomic cargo pockets with a membrane lining for safe and secure storage of valuables.
• Detachable suspender/shoulder belt to keep the pants in position
• The Drystar® liner can be folded on itself for a low packing volume.
Combine the Halo Drystar® Pants with
COMBINE YOUR HALO DRYSTAR® PANTS WITH
Ageless Classic Tee
Ageless Curve Hat