HT-5 Heat Tech Drystar® Gloves
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
The HT-5 heat Tech Heated Drystar® Glove features Alpinestars Heat Tech System which distributes perfectly balanced warmth in the coldest of conditions and has three heat settings for optimum cold weather performance, with each hand capable of being regulated individually.
• Ergonomic stretch construction for an optimal fit.
• Sturdy knuckle for superior protection against repeated impacts.
• Palm slider for additional abrasion resistance.
• Incorporates Alpinestars 100 per cent waterproof and breathable Drystar® performance technology for effective all-weather protection and a reduced material design offering superior sensitivity on the bike’s controls.
• 7.4v lithium battery for reliable, long-lasting power to the Alpinestars Heat Tech System – with an electronic controller for long life and security.
• Micro USB – Y cable included to connect both batteries simultaneously.
• Alpinestars Heat Tech System features a superior stainless enameled copper-nickel heating yarn for proven durability, bend resistance and heat stability.
• Easy-to-external control button allows riders to select one of three heat settings.
• Goat leather palm for enhanced abrasion resistance and durability.
• 80g PrimaLoft® insulation for additional warmth and effective heat retention.
• Softshell for optimum comfort and fit.
• Rolled fingertips for increased sensitivity with the bike’s controls.
• Rolled fingertips for better heat retention and reduction of cold air penetration.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip area on index and thumb for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE Level 1 KP.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty