Husker Waterproof Jacket
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
Designed for urban riding and commuting, the technical Husker Waterproof Jacket provides the optimal blend of comfort, and waterproof and windproof performance. Conveniently versatile, with its high density softshell outer, detachable inner thermal liner and side ventilation for enhanced airflow and breathability, the Husker Jacket can be easily adapted to the weather conditions. In terms of comfort, the stretch softshell construction keeps riders dry and prevents wind from penetrating the jacket, providing all-weather performance to tackle the elements.
When it comes to protection, the Husker Jacket has Nucleon Flex Plus protectors on the shoulders and elbows for superior impact protection and is Tech-Air® Ready.
1. This jacket is protective; it is equipped with Nucleon Flex Plus armor and is Tech-Air® Ready to accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 and Tech-Air® 3 Airbag System, for complete upper body protection.
2. Stretch softshell construction is waterproof and windproof for all-weather performance.
3. Detachable thermal lining allows the jacket to be adapted to the weather conditions.
4. 8K waterproof membrane
5. MorphTech WeaveTM reinforcements to deliver abrasion resistance and light weight in key areas.
6. Side ventilation pockets for enhanced airflow and breathability.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation EN 17092-4:2020 – A Class.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.
• Side pockets for real-world practicality and secure storage of items.
• Waterproof inner pocket for additional secure storage.
• Zip front closure has been engineered to be durable and easy to use.
• Nucleon Flex Plus protectors on shoulders and elbows for high levels of impact protection.
• Reflective details.
• Back compartment can accommodate a Nucleon back protector, available as an optional upgrade.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.