Hypertech V2 Suit
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
The Hypertech v2 is a super lightweight and breathable two-layer suit with an athletic fit, designed and developed for drivers looking for professional levels of racing performance. The Hypertech v2 also meets the much stricter requirements of the new FIA Standard 8856-2018 while still managing to maintain its incredible lightweight feel; weighing in at an impressive 265g/sqm. The outer shell is constructed from an aramidic Nomex anti-static outershell that provides optimal heat and flame resistance, while maintaining the lightest possible weight, while the new internal lining is an innovative aramidic knit, that again meets the new FIA standard. The suit also incorporates thin, stretchable, superlight panels developed exclusively for Alpinestars which maximize the comfort levels on offer and also allows the suit to regulate the body temperature to optimum levels. These F1 derived stretch panels are strategically placed at the elbow area, lower back and sides, crotch and knee zones and provide excellent levels of flexibility and freedom of movement in all the key mobility areas.
• Super-lightweight and breathable two-layer suit incorporating thin stretchable panels for maximum comfort and effective regulation of body temperature.
• Innovative soft lining material technology ensures breathability and comfort.
• Strategically positioned Formula 1-derived stretch panels at lower back and sides, elbow, crotch and knee zones for enhanced flexibility, both in and out the car.
• Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
• Soft and thin wrist and ankle cuffs for maximum comfort and reduced weight.
• Flat seam construction for reduced pressure points and improve strength.
• Specially-designed soft collar incorporates leather details, knit fabric and secure hook and loop closure.
• Certified to the new FIA 8856-2018 homologation standard.
• Sold with laundry bag for convenience and to protect material fibers.
• Nomex® anti-static outer shell fabric offers exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
• Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction provides an effective feature for the extraction of the driver in the event of a crash.
• Printed logos help maintain the suit’s material integrity and reduce overall weight.
• Premium YKK thin lightweight zipper personalized with Alpinestars leather puller, plus double slider for a versatile and customizable fit.
• Ultra fit design.
• Weight 265g/sqm.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty