Ketchum Gore-Tex Jacket
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
The road-orientated Ketchum Gore-Tex Jacket is a lightweight jacket designed to offer effective all-weather protection. The technically advanced construction of this jacket offers protection and abrasion resistance, while the fixed Gore-Tex waterproof and breathable LTD liner ensures excellent performance in all conditions.
• Lightweight design and lightweight materials offer low weight and excellent protection against the elements, while the technically-advanced fabric offers exceptional abrasion resistance.
• GP Lite shoulder cup for effective protection against impacts.
• Elongated touring length rear extended coverage when riding.
• Easy-to-open, -secure and -close direct ventilation ports for high levels of airflow.
• Discreet, hidden ventilation ports for enhanced breathability and back ventilation ports with shock cord for an easy opening.
• Removable thermal jacket allows the jacket to be adapted to any weather condition.
• Ergonomic stretch panels around armpit for enhanced fit and rider comfort.
• Magnetic engagement large tooth zipper for ease of use.
• Arm and waist adjuster mechanisms ensure the optimal fit when riding.
• Reflective details.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation prEN17092– AA class.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.