Limited Edition Supertech Ember Jersey
• Race specific fit is slightly more athletic.
• Curved sleeves with a new pattern for a better fit
• Premium athletic performance race fit designed for aggressive riding and professional levels of movement, flexibility, and comfort.
• Strategically positioned laser-cut perforations throughout the upper and lower arms, sides, and armpit area provide additional airflow and ventilation.
• The jersey has an ergonomic cut and optimized pattern for enhanced freedom of movement and superior mobility.
• Innovative construction utilizes no side seams, no elbow seams, and no underarm seams for maximum rider comfort.
• Seamless bonded collar and cuffs for enhanced rider comfort.
• Extended back panel length for greater coverage on the back.
• SX and MXGP racing-inspired shoulder details and new brand application.
• Sublimated, dyed, or digital print fade-resistant graphics.
Supertech is Alpinestars innovative Pro Level Motocross apparel line, designed for superior dirt riding performance. Supertech gear offers a Factory Rider design, featuring an extremely lightweight, almost compression style fit. When it comes to the jersey and pants, and their improved ergonomic cuts designed to enhance body movement on the track, the Supertech gear fits like a second skin. With an engineered design for an athletic race fit, a chassis consisting entirely of advanced stretch mesh and an ultra-lightweight construction, the Supertech Jersey is Alpinestars lightest ever MX jersey. Featuring a host of SX and MXGP race-proven technologies, the Supertech Jersey delivers optimum levels of flexibility, freedom of movement, ventilation, durability, and comfort.
• Floating shoulder construction – lifted shoulder epaulette with internal semi raglan sleeve for even more freedom of movement.
• New stretch mesh material with 8% elastane for lighter weight and improved comfort.
• Flat stretch construction on arms and shoulders for the enhanced range of movement and rider comfort.
• The MX24 Supertech Jersey includes new stronger materials engineered to be ultra-lightweight, stretchable, and durable, while also delivering superior airflow thanks to the highly breathable Stretchnet zones on the full torso and back.
• Innovative Stretchnet construction on the full chest and back provides extensive stretch and strength while providing premium ventilation.
Orders usually ship within one business day if the order is placed before 11am Pacific time.
Estimated delivery time is 1-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
Orders over $149 qualify for FREE shipping. All other orders are shipped at a flat rate of $9.99.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any cost associated with the refusal.