The SP-365 Drystar® Glove is a performance riding glove packed with protective features such as Alpinestars new SP knuckle protector. Featuring Alpinestars 100% Waterproof and breathable Drystar® performance technology for effective all-weather protection and a reduced material design offering superior sensitivity on the bike’s controls.
• Constructed from a supple and highly durable PU and softshell chassis to provide core abrasion resistance and durability.
• Constructed with Alpinestars 100 per cent waterproof Drystar® performance membrane construction technology (palm only), thereby affording a highly reduced material chassis to promote dexterity and sensitivity of bike controls.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• EN 13594 2015, Level 1 KP.
• Leather on palm for superior abrasion resistance in a key area.
• Advanced poly-textile reinforcements on palm and thumb provides superior grip on bike’s controls.
• Synthetic leather reinforced outer hand with padding on landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance.
• Alpinestars developed ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
• Durable new flexible Alpinestars SP knuckle protection provides class-leading impact and abrasion protection, and incorpo - rates heat stamped logo.
• Palm, fingers and backhand padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for improved comfort and fit.
• Adjustable double hook and loop closure on cuff and wrist keeps glove safely and securely in position.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip area on index for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
• Finger-bridge prevents excessive finger roll and separation during impacts.
• Printed logos for weight-saving and material integrity.
Combine the SP-365 Drystar® Gloves with
COMBINE YOUR SP-365 DRYSTAR® GLOVES WITH
Ageless Classic Tee
Ageless Curve Hat