Specter Jacket Tech-Air® Compatible
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• This jacket is built to accept the Tech-Air® Race Airbag System.
• The vest, purchased separately, installs easily and does not require any external sensors to operate.
• The garment is designed with stretch gussets on the arm and sleeves to accommodate the jacket’s inflated volume without compromising seam strength or material integrity.
• The jacket’s ergonomic design means that it can be worn without the airbag system for a versatile, personalized fit.
• Internal hook and loop grip closure fixings plus cable housing seamlessly accommodate the airbag system.
• Large accordion stretch panels on rear shoulder aids movement and comfort on the bike.
• Strategically positioned stretch fabric panels on sleeves and crotch further improve fit and feel.
• Two zippered front hand pockets for safe storage of small items.
• Subtle black-on-black design provides gives this jacket an elegant, racing aesthetic perfect for the gentleman rider.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction for an improved riding fit and reduced fatigue.
• Strategically positioned localized perforation zones offer excellent ventilation and internal airflow.
• Reflective details make the rider more visible to other road users.
• CLASS-LEADING PROTECTION
• Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE-certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector for use when Tech-Air® is not installed.
• Chest pad and back compartments (Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back pads available as accessory upgrade).
• Level 1-CE certified Alpinestars GP-R protectors: shoulders and elbow.
• Shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric.
• LED display on sleeve indicating airbag’s operational status, while internal housing located in the built-in CE-certified back protector accommodates the system vest’s ECU.
• Should it detect a crash, it will deploy a protective airbag, providing unrivaled protection to the rider's full back, shoulders, kidney area and chest.
• Durable premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.0 mm – 1.2 mm high grade leather.
• Low profile collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured fabric inner collar lining for comfort.
• Zippered air-intake vents are positioned for optimized airflow when opened.
• Hook and loop grip waist and cuff adjuster for secure closure.
• Mesh full lining for breathability and comfort.
• Inner waterproof wallet / document pocket for convenient storage of small items.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.