Stella Kira V2 Leather Jacket
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
Featuring an optimized female fit design, the Stella Kira v2 Leather Jacket has a premium leather chassis for comfort and durability. With extensive stretch panels on the sleeves and chest for a highly adaptive fit, the Stella Kira v2 Leather Jacket has strategically positioned perforations for high levels of rider comfort and class-leading protective features inside and out.
• Optimized for a women’s performance fit.
• Main chassis constructed from 1.3mm premium bovine leather for rider comfort and superior abrasion resistance.
• Large accordion stretch panels help movement and comfort on the bike.
• Stretch panels on sleeves and chest further improve fit and feel.
• Rear of the jacket is elongated for enhanced coverage when riding.
• Waist adjustment for an improved riding fit.
• Two zippered hand pockets for real-world practicality.
• Waist connection zipper allows quick and easy attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – AAA class.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.
• Zippered air intake vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow.
• Strategically positioned localized perforations for excellent ventilation and internal airflow.
• Low profile collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured fabric comfort inner collar lining for high levels of rider comfort.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue.
• Reflective details.
• Chest and back compartments are designed to accommodate the Alpinestars Stella Nucleon chest and back inserts, available as an accessory upgrade.
• Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE-certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector.
• Waterproof inner wallet pocket for peace-of-mind storage.
• Inner removable thermal liner for versatility.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.