2023 Techstar Sein Jersey
With a ‘Race’ fit, the lightweight Techstar Jersey features an updated multi-material construction with a poly-fabric stretch main chassis and ergonomic stretch inserts for enhanced freedom of movement. This jersey is also equipped with strategically positioned mesh inserts for enhanced airflow and ventilation and no seams on the side, under the arms or on the collar for optimized rider comfort.
• Main chassis is constructed from a lightweight, highly durable, moisture-wicking knitted poly-fabric for superior
comfort and performance.
• Strategically-positioned stretch inserts for superior freedom of movement.
• Flat stretch construction on arms and shoulders for the optimal blend of enhanced range of movement and rider comfort.
• Ergonomically-engineered race fit.
• Ergonomic cut and pattern for enhanced freedom of movement and superior mobility.
• Strategically positioned laser perforations for additional airflow and optimum ventilation.
• Innovative construction utilizes no side seams and no underarm seams for maximum rider comfort.
• Seamless bonded neck opening for ease of use and enhanced rider comfort.
• Extended rear for greater coverage in the riding position and compatibility with Alpinestars’ MX pants.
• Fade-resistant graphics.
Orders usually ship within one business day if the order is placed before 11am Pacific time.
Estimated delivery time is 1-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
Orders over $149 qualify for FREE shipping. All other orders are shipped at a flat rate of $9.99.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any cost associated with the refusal.