Missile V2 1-Piece Ignition Leather Suit
The Missile Ignition V2 1pc racing Leather Suit delivers optimum abrasion resistance while also offering extensive ventilation thanks to its MATRYX® zones. This suit has an engineered fit to deliver the highest level of active race protection and is Tech-Air® ready; it can accommodate the Tech-Air® 5.
• Innovative MATRYX® structural panels on the abdomen provide parametric performance for ventilation and superior mechanical resistance to tearing and abrasion while also being extremely thin and lightweight.
• DFS sliders and replaceable DFS elbow sliders deliver optimal resistance against impacts and abrasion, and offer exceptional friction control.
• An engineered fit designed to accommodate any Alpinestars Tech-Air® System in order to deliver the highest level of active race protection.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 standards – AAA class.
• Polyamide stretch inserts for optimal abrasion resistance while ensuring enhanced freedom of movement.
• Dedicated ‘Ignition’ graphic for a striking racing-inspired aesthetic.
• Race fit – highly pre-curved body, arms and knees for enhanced performance.
• Premium bovine leather with dual layers in exposed areas for superior abrasion resistance.
• DFS armor delivers optimal resistance against impacts and abrasion, and offers exceptional friction control.
• Internal Race spec GP-R armor is soft for comfort and delivers extended coverage for additional protection in key zones.
• Bio-Flex Race hip armor for optimal resistance against impacts.
• Detachable comfort liner for convenience.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty