• Silicon print on index fingers for optimized grip.
• Stretch insert on fingers offers an improved range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls, as well as optimal levels of comfort and flexibility.
• Reinforced thumb patches for enhanced durability and abrasion resistance.
• Side hand impact reinforcements
• Hook and loop on cuff for an optimized fit and a secure closure.
• Full conductive palm construction for use with smartphones.
Engineered specifically to handle the rigors of Enduro riding and featuring a design optimized for the perfect blend of performance, protection and airflow, the Techdura Gloves are constructed from an advanced blend of stretch polyamide and micro ripstop for the optimum blend of comfort, durability and optimal fit.
1. Ergonomic reinforced, padded palm for optimal comfort on the handlebar/grips for long riding sessions.2. TPR insert offers enhanced protection for impact and possible branches/rocks hits commonly experienced in trail riding, while also being supremely flexible.3. Soft viscoelastic knuckle protector for comfort and effective protection against repeated impacts and abrasion. Guard is reinforced on the interior side with foam for improved levels of fit, comfort and shock absorption.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply:
• Fully CE certified motorcycling product: CE Level 1 KP.
• Upper constructed from breathable stretch fabric for rider comfort and optimal fit.
• Synthetic suede palm for high levels of durability and grip.
Orders usually ship within one business day if the order is placed before 11am Pacific time.
Estimated delivery time is 1-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
Orders over $149 qualify for FREE shipping. All other orders are shipped at a flat rate of $9.99.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any cost associated with the refusal.