Andes Air Drystar® Pants
This item qualifies for FREE US SHIPPING
• Road-orientated fit, with pre-curved leg for superior rider comfort and reduced fatigue.
• Stretch inserts at crotch and knees for an enhanced fit and superior rider comfort.
• Cargo pockets for enhanced utility and practicality.
• Pockets to accommodate hip armor, available as an optional accessory upgrade.
The Andes Air Drystar® Pants have been engineered to deliver optimal protection, comfort, ventilation and airflow in warm riding conditions, while still having the capability to be quickly and easily adapted to tackle cooler temperatures and wet weather, allowing them to be the ideal dual season touring pant.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II EN17092-4: 2020 standard – A Class.
• Nucleon Flex Plus Level 1 armor on the knees for effective impact protection.
• 100% waterproof and breathable, detachable Drystar® membrane can be worn over or under the pant, allowing it to be easily and quickly adapted to best match the weather conditions.
• Constructed utilizing extensive 2D mesh for optimized airflow and ventilation in warm riding conditions.
Combine the Andes Air Drystar® Pants with
30/1, 100% Combed Ringspun Cotton, 150 g/m230/1, 90% Combed Ringspun Cotton / 10% Polyester, 150 g/m2 Classic Printed Tee Front Ageless logo gra...View full details
Curvebill shape, flex back Twill fabric Front 3D embroidered logo Internal and back labeling