Bionic Action Chest Protector
An ultra-lightweight protective system offering excellent upper body protection against impacts, this protector features an all-new chest protector complete with Cell Technology for ultra-light weight and optimum ventilation. The back protector is also new and boasts a softer formulation for an enhanced adaptive fit. Both the front and rear hard shell plates are backed with a padding for a secure and comfortable snug fit. Quick and extremely easy to put on, it provides extended padding to protect against tire roost without obstructing arm movement.
• All-new Cell Technology chest protector features a highly perforated shell for high levels of ventilation and protection.
• The flexible side adapts to the rider’s body shape.
• Features a new Cell Technology back protector with a flexion channel for enhanced mobility.
According To European Statutory Law The Ce Mark Is A Conformity Requirement For The Marketing Of This Product. The Following Standards Apply To This Product:
• Back Protector - En 1621-2:2014 Level 1
• Chest Protector: En 1621-3:2018 Level 1
• Extended padding to offer more protection against tire roost without obstructing arm movement.
• The protectors are perforated for maximum breathability and cooling ventilation.
• Elastic closure system features newly designed, quick and easy-to-use buckles that fit a broad range of rider body sizes.
• Padded chassis for optimized levels of comfort and a close-to-body fit.
• Adjustable shoulder straps for an optimal fit.
• Bionic Neck Support compatibility with the BNS A-Strap available as an optional extra.
Orders usually ship within one business day if the order is placed before 11am Pacific time.
Estimated delivery time is 1-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
Orders over $149 qualify for FREE shipping. All other orders are shipped at a flat rate of $9.99.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any cost associated with the refusal.