Bionic Plus Knee Protector
Ergonomically profiled for an optimized fit and with level 1 CE certified protection securely held in position via a dual strap closure system, the Bionic Plus Knee Protector incorporates 3D mesh and vented panels to prevent the build-up of heat. With an asymmetric and lightweight design plus strategic flexion channeling, this knee protector provides high levels of freedom of movement and comfort.
• Asymmetrical and lightweight ergonomic panel construction offers extended protection surfaces to reduce rotation.
• Dual strap closure system on Knee Protectors specially designed to offer more comfort and adjustment, with top strap mounted above the knee and lower strap positioned for ergonomic fit.
• Vented panels and 3D mesh material give comfort to the rider, preventing heat build-up while maintaining tactile contact with skin.
• Designed with a flexion channel through the shell that allows the shell to bend with the knee.
• KNEE PROTECTOR - EN 1621-1:2012 LEVEL 1
• CE certified protection systems utilizing robust protective structures and impact absorption padding.
• Highly ergonomic design improves streamlining while providing crucial protection for MX and off-road riding.
Orders usually ship within one business day if the order is placed before 11am Pacific time.
Estimated delivery time is 1-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
Orders over $149 qualify for FREE shipping. All other orders are shipped at a flat rate of $9.99.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any cost associated with the refusal.