Bogota' Pro Drystar® 4 Seasons Pants - Regular
This item qualifies for FREE US SHIPPING
The all-season Bogotá Pro Drystar® 4 Seasons Pants are engineered to deliver optimal protection, weather performance and comfort, and utilize Alpinestars technical laminated Drystar® waterproof liner that provides superior breathability and exceptional wet weather performance. The pants have a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment for additional wet-weather performance. Designed with a tailored, ergonomic fit to comfortably accommodate all riding movements.
1. The Bogotá Pro pants have large direct ventilation panels on the thighs for effective climate control in varying weather conditions. Featuring a lightweight micro ripstop and 600D poly-fabric construction for enhanced durability, these pants are equipped with Level 2 CE Nucleon Flex Pro knee armor and Bio-Flex hip armor for effective protection against impacts. The liner to drop year-round pants are designed for adventure riding and come with a waterproof Drystar® membrane that can be worn either inside or on top of the pants. The Liner to drop system allows the pants to be easily configured to the weather conditions and come with a detachable 100-gram thermal liner for use in cold weather conditions.
• Ripstop and 450D coated hard shell constructed from 100% GRS certified recycled Nylon 6 materials for light weight and enhanced durability.
• 600D reinforcements for additional durability in key areas.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II EN17092 standards – AA Class.
• Technical laminated Drystar® liner provides superior breathability and exceptional wet weather performance.
• Drystar® liner can be worn over or under the main outer shell for real-world practicality and versatility.
• ‘Liner to drop’ system allows the pants to be configured to the conditions, while being quick and easy to use.
• DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment for additional wet-weather performance.
• Wide ventilation panels thighs effective climate control in any conditions.
• Direct ventilation panel can be operated with one hand for fast and effective climate control on the go.
• Comprehensive stretch inserts for optimum freedom of movement and an enhanced fit.
• Detachable 100g upper leg and 80g lower leg thermal liner allows the pants to be configured to the conditions.
• Level 2 CE Nucleon Flex Pro knee armor and Bio-Flex hip armor for effective protection against impacts.
• Two hand pockets for safe and secure storage of valuables.
• Waist adjuster and calf volume adjuster for an optimized fit.
• Designed with a tailored, ergonomic fit to accommodate all riding movements.
• Reflective detailing on the lower leg.