Celer V2 Gloves
The CE certified Celer v2 Leather Glove is a durable short cuff road riding glove primed for urban performance. Incorporating a newly evolved design with increased stretch insert and perforations, as well as hard knuckle protection, the Celer v2’s premium multi-material chassis offers high levels of fit, comfort and protective capabilities.
• Durable, multi-panel main shell construction incorporating a supple full-grain goat leather for high levels of comfort, abrasion resistance and breathability.
• Alpinestars race-proven hard PU knuckle protection system for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
• Leather palm construction incorporates padding reinforcements on landing zone for excellent durability and comfort.
• Highly durable advance poly-fabric reinforcements on side of hand, pinky and ring finger, forming a finger bridge to prevent finger roll and separation during impacts.
• Perforated leather on backhand for cooling performance.
• This garment is CE certified Level 1.
• Short cuff design with hook and loop grip closure for convenience.
• Open knuckle gusset for improve levels of breathability and hand flexibility.
• Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
• Stretch accordions on fingers and thumb to increase flexibility and fit.
• Touchscreen compatibility on index and thumb tips for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
• Clean and elegant styling for distinctive look.
Orders usually ship within one business day if the order is placed before 11am Pacific time.
Estimated delivery time is 1-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
Orders over $149 qualify for FREE shipping. All other orders are shipped at a flat rate of $9.99.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: