Casual styling and protective features make the Chrome Riding Shoes a great option for any urban rider. Featuring a modern silhouette with contemporary styling, the Chrome Riding Shoes are equipped with integrated ankle protectors, with the shoe’s qualitative and durable OrthoLite® insock delivering enhanced comfort and breathability. The sole construction is based on the latest Alpinestars advanced urban shoe development to provide a perfect casual comfort with the guarantee of a high level of protection thanks to the Alpinestars Transversal Protection Frame (TPF), which is made from lighter PA materials, while an intuitive elasticated closure at the top of the shoe helps to facilitate the fast closure of the shoe and hold the lace loops and avoid the flap or get hooked on foot rest.
1. Split suede construction for street style that performs in everyday use.
2. Alpinestars advanced urban sole for walking comfort, with the TPF delivering protection.
3. Quick action upper shoe elasticated closure for ease of use, an optimized, secure fit and fast entry.
4. OrthoLite® insock for high levels of breathability.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: CE EN13634:2017.
• Lightweight upper combining split suede for durability and comfort.
• Dual density ankle protectors with heel and toe reinforcements for enhanced protection.
• Advanced rubber compound cup sole with PU mid sole for the optimal blend of comfort, grip and durability.
• Soft mesh on rear collar area for enhanced rider comfort.
Combine the Chrome Shoes with
COMBINE YOUR CHROME SHOES WITH
Ageless Classic Tee
Ageless Curve Hat