Due to California law we are unable to sell Kangaroo products in California.
Please contact your local Alpinestars dealer.
The Copper is a lightweight urban glove. Incorporating sturdy hard knuckle protection and a full synthetic suede palm for high levels of durability, this glove also comes equipped with a touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with GPS systems and smartphones and padding on the fingers for enhanced rider comfort.
• Short, lightweight glove complete with urban styling, ideal for commuters.
• Full synthetic suede palm for enhanced durability.
• Accordion paneling on backhand for increased finger flexibility.
• Hook and loop wrist closure for a secure fit.
• Hard knuckle covered by stretch spandex for high levels of impact protection.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product: CE Level 1 EN13594:2015, KP
• Palm reinforcement patch for superior grip.
• Ergonomic puller for ease of use.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger.
• Padding on fingers for improved rider comfort.
• Fourchettes for high levels of breathability and flexibility.
Combine the Copper Gloves with
With a highly durable and abrasion resistant poly-fabric main shell and subtly incorporated class-leading Nucleon Flex Plus protection, the T-GP Pl...View full details
Constructed from a durable and lightweight microfiber and incorporating a speed lacing system and ankle straps for secure and personalized closure,...View full details