Corozal Drystar® Gloves
Due to California law we are unable to sell Kangaroo products in California.
Please contact your local Alpinestars dealer.
The Corozal is a durable, multi-panel poly-fabric and leather short-cuff glove incorporating Alpinestars waterproof DRYSTAR® performance membrane for excellent wet weather protection.
• Stretch polyamide fabric upper construction with goatskin leather palm.
• Alpinestars drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane.
• Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip.
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue.
• Available in Men's International sizes S - 3XL.
• Reinforcements with foam padding on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide abrasion resistance in key impact zones.
• Patented 3rd and 4th finger bridge prevent finger roll and separation during impact.
• Synthetic leather molded hard knuckle protectors provides impact and abrasion protection.
• Anthracite reflective details improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
• Touch screen compatible fingertip on index for use of touch screen devices.
• Neoprene cuff with Velcro® closure for easy glove entry and secure closure.
• Visor wiper on the thumb.
Combine the Corozal Drystar® Gloves with
Designed using Alpinestars exclusive Drystar® construction, the Andes v3 Drystar® Jacket offers 100% waterproofing and high levels of breathability...View full details
A protective riding shoe with unrivalled off-the-bike, all-day walking comfort. The CR-X boasts a running shoe last which provides a ‘snug’ fit cou...View full details