GP Pro Comp Suit
Due to California law we are unable to sell Kangaroo products in California.
Please contact your local Alpinestars dealer.
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
Certified to FIA homologation standards, the GP Pro Comp has a three-layer construction offering ultimate protection and lightweight construction, while the breathable lining aids driver comfort. Pre-curved arms and legs and stretch panels on the crotch, waist and underarm offer optimum levels of movement and comfort, while the cuffs on the arms and legs keep everything in place and prevent the material from bunching up. Other thoughtful details include a soft, ribbed knit collar and flat seams on the shoulders. Also available in a boot cut version for the US market only; this suit is SFI homologated only.
• Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
• Alpinestars shoulder epaulette construction facilitates the effective extraction of the driver in the event of a crash.
• 100% Aramidic outer shell fabric has exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
• Three-layer, lightweight suit incorporating knitted stretchable panels for maximum comfort and excellent breathability.
• Tall, ribbed collar for extended coverage and improved comfort.
• Adjustable collar and belted waist for a precise fit.
• Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling is patterned for an optimum fit while driving.
• Ribbed, stretchable wrist and foot cuffs.
• Premium YKK doubled-slider zipper personalized for a versatile and customizable fit.
• Thigh pockets for convenient and unobtrusive storage.
• Comes in range of aggressive new colorways and design detailing.
• Sold with laundry bag for convenience. The bag also helps protect the suit’s fibers.
• Athletic/regular fit.
• Weight 305g/sqm.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.