GP Race V2 Suit
Due to California law we are unable to sell Kangaroo products in California.
Please contact your local Alpinestars dealer.
The GP Race v2 Suit is a multi-layer suit developed for all-round drivers racing in advanced competitions. Compliant with FIA Standard 8856-2018, the GP Race v2 Suit has an athletic regular fit and has a three-layer construction; one layer of aramidic twill and two layers of aramidic base knit. This assembly offers an increase of 5% in breathability performance, while still maintaining a light weight at 400g/sqm. The suit also incorporates knitted stretch panels for maximum comfort on the armholes, lower back and crotch areas, with a larger and longer back panel to really aid driver flexibility and range of movement, while the internal flat seam, fully floating arm and extended shoulders provide even greater levels of driver comfort.
• Multi-layer lightweight suit incorporating knitted stretchable panels for maximum comfort and excellent breathability.
• Aramidic knitted stretchable panels on back, waist and crotch for enhanced comfort and ease of movement.
• Ergonomic collar with soft knitted lining for extended coverage and maximum comfort.
• 100% Aramidic outer shell fabric for exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
• Adjustable collar and belted waist ensure a precise fit.
• Anatomical arm, leg and torso patterned paneling for an optimum fit in the driving position.
• Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction provides an effective feature for the extraction of the driver in the event of a crash.
• Certified to the new FIA 8856-2018 homologation standard.
• Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
• Sold with laundry bag for convenience and effective material fiber protection.
• Ribbed, stretchable wrist and foot cuffs for optimum comfort.
• Premium YKK double slidered zipper personalized for a versatile and customizable fit.
• Thigh pockets for convenient, peace-of-mind storage.
• Regular fit design.
• Weight 400g/sqm.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
Orders over $300 qualify for FREE shipping. All other orders are shipped at a flat rate of $9.99.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty