GP Tech V2 Gloves
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
A professional Racing glove engineered to deliver superior protection, the GP Tech v2 Glove guarantees enhanced control capabilities in the most demanding conditions thanks to its innovative seamless stretch back hand construction. There is also a stretch material built with Kevlar® stretch and leather backhand for optimal flexibility, freedom of movement, reduced fatigue and sensitivity and dexterity with the bike’s controls. Another standout feature is the innovative over-injected, ergonomic, dual density, knuckle for enhanced protection against repeated impacts.
• Kangaroo palm construction with stretch insert for additional abrasion resistance in a key zone.
• The seamless over-injected dual density knuckle cup delivers Level 2 impact protection in a compact component, while also being flexible and allowing unobtrusive hand movements.
• Innovative seamless, over-injected ergonomic knuckle for effective impact protection.
• The all-new ergonomically-shaped knuckle protector delivers total coverage for enhanced protection.
• The GP DFS cuff delivers impact protection and friction control in a dual density component that is lighter, smaller and ergonomically optimized for performance riding.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE certified motorcycling product: CE Level 2 KP.
• Minimal stitching increases comfort while reducing the risk of stitching failure in the event of mechanical stress.
• External finger seams combine the perfect blend of feel and flexibility.
• Unrivalled flexibility combined with precise and race-proven control.
• Stretch backhand panel for flexibility, freedom of movement, and dexterity with the bike’s controls.
• ARshield layers on the backhand, landing zone and fingertips for additional protection.
• Viscoelastic backhand /finger layer for protection against impacts.
• New Cuff DFS.
• Over injected fingertip sliders.
• Dual closure system.
• Palm slider.
• Side hand reinforcement.
• Alpinestars race finger bridge.
• Accordion flexion zones on control fingers.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty