GP Tech V2 S Gloves
Due to California law we are unable to sell Kangaroo products in California.
Please contact your local Alpinestars dealer.
Professional Racing glove built to protect, the GP Tech V2 Glove delivers optimal control capabilities in the most demanding conditions thanks to its innovative seamless stretch back hand construction. There is also a DuPont™ KEVLAR® stretch and leather back hand for optimal flexibility, freedom of movement, reduced fatigue and sensitivity, and dexterity with the bike’s controls. Another standout feature is the innovative over-injected, ergonomic, dual-density, race-derived knuckle protection, which brings multiple performance benefits for the rider.
• ARshield layers on backhand, landing zone and fingertips for additional protection.
• Stretch KEVLAR® back hand panel for flexibility, freedom of movement, and dexterity with the bike’s controls.
• Minimal stitching that increases comfort while reducing the risk of stitching failure in the event of mechanical stress.
• Goat palm construction with Kevlar stretch insert for additional protection in a key zone.
• Fully CE certified motorcycling product: CE Level 2 KP.
• Seamless over-injected dual density knuckle cup delivers Level 2 impact protection in a compact component, while also being flexible and allowing unobtrusive hand movements.
• New ergonomic shape knuckle protector covers the metatarsal for enhanced protection.
• Redesigned GP DFS cuff delivers impact protection and friction control in a dual density. component that is lighter, smaller and ergonomically optimized for performance riding.
• External finger seams for the perfect blend of feel and flexibility.
• Tested and approved by Alpinestars athletes.
• New Cuff DFS.
• Over injected fingertip sliders.
• Dual closure system.
• Palm slider.
• Side hand reinforcement.
• Alpinestars race finger bridge.
• Accordion flexion zones on control fingers.
It looks like you're in .
Click the button below to:
Orders usually ship within one business day if the order is placed before 11am Pacific time.
Estimated delivery time is 1-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
Orders over $300 qualify for FREE shipping. All other orders are shipped at a flat rate of $9.99.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any cost associated with the refusal.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty