A protective riding shoe which can be worn off the bike casually for off-bike urban activities. The Grange Riding Shoe boasts a causal last which gives it an excellent spongey underfoot feel for all-day comfort.
• Snug fit coupled with ample inner volume creates a shoe which offers exceptional all-round foot comfort.
• Flex grooves on foot front offers enhanced levels of flex while walking.
• CE-certified TPU full length plate for protection and improved foot comfort.
• Outsole has an asymmetric stud configuration which provides excellent levels of grip and high abrasion resistance.
• Oil resistant dual rubber compound sole for optimized grip on unclean/slippery surfaces.
• Open cell PU foam ankle disc protector for additional protection.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: CE EN13634:2017.
• The increased medial sole edge radius enables easy movement on the bike peg.
• Fore foot and rear foot bumpers for added stability, protection and durability.
• Open Cell PU removable OrthoLite® technical insock for easy step in and enhanced comfort.
• Open cell PU polyurethane compound ensures high levels of breathability, thus reducing overheating when worn.
• Nubuck leather quarters on upper for feel, stability and enhanced levels of abrasion resistance.
• Tongue has been designed to remain in position when riding for a snug, secure fit.
• Rubber layer on forefoot for additional durability in the gear shift area.
• Internal EVA patch material between outer and inner materials reduces pressure on foot in gear shift area for optimized levels of comfort.
Combine the Grange Riding Shoes with
COMBINE YOUR GRANGE RIDING SHOES WITH
Ageless Classic Tee
Ageless Curve Hat