The HT-7 Heat Tech Drystar® Heated Gloves feature Alpinestars Heat Tech System which distributes perfectly balanced warmth in the coldest of conditions. The smart system automatically activates when the hand slides into the glove, allowing the rider to easily regulate the temperature of the gloves, since the HT-7s are Bluetooth enabled and can be managed directly via Alpinestars Heat Tech App. Easily select your Alpinestars’ HT Heat Tech garment and connect your device to customize the desired heating level, as well as monitoring the remaining battery life and status.
• Rolling finger construction for additional abrasion resistance.
• Ergonomic stretch construction for an optimal fit.
• Alpinestars Heat Tech System features a superior stainless enameled copper-nickel heating yarn for proven durability, bend resistance and heat stability.
• Dual density TPU knuckle for superior protection against repeated impacts and abrasion.
• Easy-to-use external control button allows riders to select one of three heat settings.
• HT-7 also features auto activation and auto stop when the rider’s hand slides in and out the glove.
• Goat leather palm and backhand panels (not full backhand) for enhanced abrasion resistance and durability.
• Incorporates Alpinestars 100 per cent waterproof and breathable Drystar® performance technology for effective all-weather protection and a reduced material design offering superior sensitivity on the bike’s controls.
• Heated glove feature has two lines per digit and warms the backhand and entire length of the fingers.
• 80g PrimaLoft® insulation on backhand for additional warmth and effective heat retention.
• Micro Ripstop softshell with stretch inserts for optimum comfort and fit.
• Rolled fingertips for better heat retention and reduction of cold air penetration.
• 7.4v lithium battery for reliable, long-lasting power to the Alpinestars Heat Tech System – with an electronic controller for long life and security.
• Micro USB – Y cable included to connect both batteries simultaneously.
• Palm slider for additional abrasion resistance.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip area on index and thumb for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE Level 1 KP.
Combine the Ht-7 Heat Tech Drystar® Gloves with
COMBINE YOUR HT-7 HEAT TECH DRYSTAR® GLOVES WITH
Ageless Classic Tee
Ageless Curve Hat