Iguana Hydration Backpack
The lightweight Iguana allows riders to enjoy the ride for longer, no matter where the trail leads them. Designed to offer the perfect blend of comfort, weight, ventilation and durability, the Iguana is tough enough to withstand the rigors of off-road riding.
• 6L capacity hydration bag (approx).
• Ripstop nylon and 450 Denier Polyester as main fabric.
• 2 compartments with zipper chain 5#.
• Hands-free , full face helmet attachment system.
• 2 straps which close with plastic buckles.
• Webbing handle on top.
• Printed logo and graphics.
• 2 plastic sliders to adjust the height of the small chest strap.
• 1 plastic stopper for the tube of the water bladder.
• Ergonomic 15mm back mesh padding preventing spine pressure with ventilation channels for optimized airflow.
• Perforated foam straps for better breathability (covered with mesh).
• Elastic loops to channel the water bladder tube on the strap of your choice.
• 1.5L water bladder included.
• Main compartment features a waterproof pocket plus zipper, a micro fleece goggle pocket, 2 small mesh pockets, a big mesh pocket for the liquid bladder or back protector.
• Front compartment has a single big pocket.
Orders usually ship within one business day if the order is placed before 11am Pacific time.
Estimated delivery time is 1-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
Orders over $149 qualify for FREE shipping. All other orders are shipped at a flat rate of $9.99.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any cost associated with the refusal.