Komodo Travel Bag
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
The Komodo travel bag swallows up gear into specific, functional compartments. Wet/Dry separation and all the bells and whistles necessary to efficiently stow your gear, the Komodo is ideal for Moto, Road Racing, Snowboarding or any other activity that requires large amounts of gear or equipment.
• Strong Plastic YKK Zipper chain size 10mm.
• Removable change mat made from waterproof tarpaulin.
• Webbing reinforcement to give a better structure to the bag.
• Constructed from durable tarpaulin and tough Polyester reinforcement panels.
• Bottom and side panels made with waterproof tarpaulin, this way the bag stay always dry when it stands on muddy terrain.
• Dimensions: 94cm x 45cm x 40cm, capacity 150 L.
• Lid opening to access to the main compartment.
• Flat top pocket to access documents while traveling.
• Lockable Zippers – Accepts TSA Approved Locks.
• Big screen print.
• 2 ventilation on sides.
• 2 big webbing handle on top to and side to be able to move and carry the bag.
• 2 strap handle to lift up the bag and put it on the shoulder.
• 2 Mesh pockets on internal sides of the bag.
• 2 small front pockets.
• Smooth outdoor rolling wheels.
• Durable hard bumpers on base corners.
• Hard internal base with external slide rails.
• Sized to carry all protective gear.
• Compartment walls can be removed with a zipper to allow the bag to be reconfigured with one extra large internal compartment.
• Inner flat zippered mesh pocket on flap and main compartment separation.
• Telescopic double post handle, multiple heavy duty haul handles and a top carry strap.
• Boots compartment with waterproof removable bag, easier to wash.
• Reflective details.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.